It’s been almost six months since my last update and I felt it was time to show the results of the latest build of the Pipnotic currency strength trading robot, which has undergone some substantial changes since the last release. In this short video, I will present some of my findings as well as show some results.

When I set out to write a fully automated algorithmic trading robot, which focussed on currency strength, I had no idea what I was in for. I had low expectations, which became even lower after only a few months of research. I quickly realised that writing a fully automated algorithmic trader was no easy task. But I didn’t give up. two years later I feel that I am closer than ever, which pleases me and has motivated me to finish the project. I will keep pushing forward and I will continue to give you updates on my progress.

This is the latest video, which presents one of the four robots. I will attempt to give you a little insight into the current status of the project and show you some results.

Thank you.